Customer Notice Regarding COVID-19.
More Ability, part of the Passmore Group, are continuously monitoring the health situation caused by the Coronavirus outbreak.
As a result, we’ve put in place new COVID-19 Secure working policies and procedures, allowing us to continue to serve our customers.while protecting the health and wellbeing of all.
Customer Update 19.7.21 | Post Freedom Day
Following the final stage of easing of restrictions in England we are continuing to take the health situation cause by COVID-19 seriously and are continuing to adhere to all new working policies and procedures.
COVID-19 Secure | New Working Procedures.
Creating a safe and controlled COVID-19 secure environment we have implemented the following:
1. Encouraging regular and thorough hand washing and use of hand sanitiser by all members of staff.
2. Significantly reduced office based working with 80% of staff now working remotely from home, allowing us to implement strict social distancing measures.
3. CAD presentations are now being carried out in person while adhering to adhering to new working policies and procedures.
4. Our showrooms are open to the public, and you can visit us at any time within our opening hours with no appointment necessary.
5. When visiting our showrooms, we will provide all customers with hand sanitiser to use upon entry and are politely requesting that those who can wear a mask do so while adhering to social distancing measures. Children are welcome but must be supervised.
6. All staff report on a daily basis of themselves, or members of their household, experiencing any COVID related symptoms including a cough, temperature, no smell or taste, tiredness, sore throat and runny nose, or any ailment/symptoms of any kind.
7. Any member of staff who develops or experiences any of the above symptoms will be instructed to go for a test, stay at home and self-isolate for 10 days / until they get their results.
8. Any member of staff who comes into contact with anyone who displays symptoms will be instructed to stay at home and self-isolate for 10 days.
9. If after the 10 day period there has been no signs of improvement we are advising medical attention is sought by contacting NHS 111 online.
On Site Measures.
Including Appointments and Installations
1. Prior to each appointment or installation start we are speaking to all customers to ascertain current health conditions to determine whether it is safe to attend their property.
2. Whilst on site we are ensuring contact is kept to an absolute minimum and at a safe 2m distance.
3. At a customer’s discretion any member of staff who visit a property, whether designer, surveyor or fitter, will wear a face mask and gloves.
4. Wherever possible will undertake external meetings by phone or video conference, significantly reducing non-essential travel.
Rest assured that we’re monitoring the situation daily and reviewing government and Public Health England guidelines.
To read our latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy and Procedures document click here.
For a PDF version of our Customer Notice Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) click here.