From safe & practical walk-in baths, stylish accessible wet floor showers, specialist height adjustable disabled toilets and carer assisted disabled wet rooms; whatever solution you need, you'll find it at More Ability
A relaxed space, our 2000 sq ft disabled bathroom showroom has been thoughtfully designed to help you visualise and trial your preferred solution; from aspirational design elements to achieving functional requirements.
With many working displays, we are more than happy to demonstrate & discuss any of our products, helping to ensure you make the right solutions based decision for you & your needs.
We also display a broad range of finishing touches, to further compliment your accessible bathroom design, so you can rest assured that your new easy access bath or mobility wet floor shower, will be as stylish as it is safe.
How to Find Us
Our mobility & disabled bathroom showroom in Leeds is located at:
6 Hales Road
0113 201 5030
monday – friday - 8am to 5pm
saturday & sunday – 10am to 4pm
You can visit us at any time within our opening hours with no appointment.
However, if you would like to make an appointment to ensure we have an experienced surveyor free to talk through your options for team on 0113 201 5030.
directions from leeds train station:
1. From Leeds Train station take New Station Street out of the City Centre.
2. Following the road round continue along Wellington Street for approximately 0.5 mile until it meets the traffic light roundabout that joins the A58.
3. Staying in the left hand lane, join the A58, taking the Leeds Inner City Ring Road out of town.
4. Moving over to the 3rd lane signposted “Wortley” remain in this lane at the roundabout and through the first set of traffic lights.
5. Taking the second exit off the roundabout a filter lane will appear for the B6154 – you want to move into this lane taking the exit for Wortley.
6. Joining the B6154 Wellington Road, continue for approximately 0.3 mile.
7. The road will bend to the right and you want to take the second exit on your left onto Oldfield Lane. There is a ‘Beech Hotel’ public house on the corner of the junction.
8. Continue along Oldfield Lane for approximately 0.5 mile until you arrive at a mini roundabout. There will be an Asda supermarket on your right hand side.
9. Continue over the roundabout, taking your second exit, for 0.2 mile until you reach your second round about which has five exits – also known as Five Lanes Roundabout.
10. Take the second exit onto Lower Wortley Road and continue for 0.5 mile. The road will bend to the left, and then to the right.
11. On the right hand bend there is a parade of shops, including a 'Manning Stainton Estate Agents', which will be situated on your right, you need to turn left down Hales Road, onto a small industrial estate - WAE Group is the first unit on your right.
12. Our Leeds Bathroom Showroom is the second unit on the right hand side.
13. We provide plenty of onsite parking for customers and have a dedicated disabled parking bay.
More Ability, part of the Passmore Group, are Yorkshires only 5* rated bathroom adaptation company.
Specialising in accessible, mobility and disabled bathroom solutions we are extremely proud of the exceptional service we continuously deliver from design right through to installation and after care.
Whether you want a future proofed solution or require a more specialist adaptation in order to remain independent at home More Ability can help create a safe space to bathe for you or your loved ones.